Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Miley Flu


I am writing this post on what seems to be my death bead (don't worry though, it's not. I'm just a big baby when it comes to being sick). Last night, I was getting ready for bed and telling my husband about how I was pretty sure I had the swine flu... er H1N1 (sorry ag secretary, I forgot you ordered to have the name changed..). Anyway, my husband was chuckling to himself a little and then interrupted me midsentence to tell me that I sounded like Miley Cyrus.

WHAT???

Miley Cyrus!? Seriously?! No offense to her, but is there a worse insult out there? I did have to laugh a little and responded by singing her latest "Party in the USA". I'm sure he regretted ever bringing her up.

It is true that as a result of coughing for 36 hours straight I not only have a huge headache but my voice has been lowered by about 2 or 3 octaves. Long story short, we finally concluded that instead of the swine flu... er H1N1... I must have the Miley Flu.

It's rumored to be just like the regular flu, just far more contagious.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Oh you poor thing. I feel bad for you, I really do...it's just that I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Sorry you are sounding like Miley's man voice! Good thing we know that it's not permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he didn't say you sounded like James Earl Jones :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs