Tuesday, October 27, 2009

it's game time...

or at least time to announce the winner of the Simply Custom Blog Design from Simply Yours Designs. Thank you to all who entered. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your comments and wish I could give each and every one of you a new design. It was too hard to decide on my own, so I used my little friend random.org. After running the randomizer, the winner is:

JDaniel4's Mom!

As for the rest of you, I did select a few of you who will get to choose between one of my premade templates or 20% off of my Simply Custom Design package. Those winners are:

Diane Jago
Visha
twifanheather

Thanks again to all who entered! If the winners could please contact me by clicking here, we can get started!

3 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs