Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cowboy Birthday in October


It's October! And I couldn't be more excited. Not because it's my favorite month of the year by any means, but it is one of them. However, it hasn't always been. I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to cold weather, and believe me when I say it gets cold here starting right about now. Ever since my son was born in October two years ago it has become one of my favorite months.

Speaking of the Little Guy, he turns the big two tomorrow and we have lots of fun planned for his birthday. We are having a cowboy hoe down of sorts complete with sloppy joes, baked beans, potato chips, apple cider, red vines... the works. We plan on having it at a nearby park where there is a fire pit. That is if the weather holds up (we had snow yesterday. yes, snow. in September.) otherwise it will be held in our snug apartment. I'll try to post all the details on Saturday.

In other news, my custom blog design shop is open once again. I will also be adding more designs to my premade templates section soon. I may even have a little giveaway in honor of it all, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun party. I hope he has boots. Kids in cowboy/girl boots are my favorite. Lou has pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad we are going to miss it! give c a big hug & kiss from his aunt. crossing my fingers that your weather cooperates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary, that is going to be so fun! Am impressed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs