Thursday, October 15, 2009

17 weeks


So, here's the deal. I didn't document my first pregnancy ... AT ALL ... as far as belly pictures go. I wasn't a fan of them, and didn't have time. I am regretting that this time around because I would love to have something to compare to. Therefore, I am taking lots of pictures this time around, in hopes that I will have something to compare for my future pregnancies.

I am now 17 weeks and finally starting to feel better (as far as pregnancy sickness goes). I have been feeling the baby move for about a week now, which makes things very exciting. This baby seems to be a lot more subtle than Little Guy ever was. However, I think anything compared to Little Guy's kicks would be subtle. He was a wild one, that's for certain.

We get to find out what we are having in less than 7 days! My husband is 90% positive it is a girl. I am about 60% positive it is. I'm trying not to get too set on a guess seeing how I thought Little Guy was going to be a girl and we all know how great my mother's intuition on that was...
We'll just have to wait and see!

6 comments:

  1. cute! Hilary...I don't think you are big at all! You are showing just how your should be at 17 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote girl! only b/c brennan was a wild man in the womb as well, and this little girl is mellow as jello! if you have a girl it will prove my "oh so scientific" proof that girls are more calm;-) i documented my pregnancy with brennan by the minute. with this one i've taken 1 picture. so sad! oh well. i've still got plenty of time to take some monthly shots;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute!!!! Love the baby bump!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I hope I win :) And I love how Jaylee's pics turned out, thanks for the nice comment. You look sooo stinking cute pregnant! When do you find out what you're having? Soon right? Who's your doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hil, love your baby belly!

    I'm feeling girl, just to put it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby belly looks like my honeymoon belly!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs