Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Bump


You requested belly shots, I delivered. I missed week 13/14, due to being pre-occupied with a baby and a wedding. It's crazy to me how fast my belly is growing this time around. I can't wait to see what it will look like 25 weeks from now!

I have already switched over to maternity pants for the comfort factor. I think I tried to wait until the very last possible moment with my last pregnancy, but just don't care with this one. It's all about being comfy folks!

I go tomorrow for my 15 week doctor check up. Can't wait to hear the flutter of the little heartbeat inside. I think we also get to schedule the big ultrasound where we find out if we get to buy lots of pink or hand down all our blue.

5 comments:

  1. you've got the cutest (and most stylish) baby bump around. happy fifteen weeks!!! i can hardly wait to find out if it's a li'l bro or sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin cute hun! Love that bump keep rocking it!! Can't wait for the news...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pregnant pics...so stylin' too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 21 weeks and i have absolutely ZERO pictures to prove any of it. i don't know why, but i have not felt compelled. weird too b/c with brennan i was all about taking pics from 13 weeks and on.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs