Thursday, August 27, 2009

This explains a lot...

like why I'm sick every evening after 6 o'clock.
or why I go from content to starving in no more than 30 seconds.
or why I can't sleep at night.
or why I've gained 3 lbs in one month.
or why I have crazy insane dreams that seem like real life.
or why I had to talk myself out of going to McDonalds, KFC, Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Sonic this morning... places I normally don't go.
or why I can't bring myself to eating anything I make.
or why I am exhausted all day (and night).
or why I get excited whenever I see little bitty baby things.

I decided that since I am starting to show a lot earlier with this pregnancy, I would tell everyone two weeks earlier than planned. We are very excited for our new little addition, and will be working hard these next 6 months (or so) to prepare for another little one to join our family!

7 comments:

  1. I thought so... what with being tired, wanting crazy foods, being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news Hilary!!! I saw this on facebook and came to your blog! I would love an invite to your other blog too, if you have the time. strobelite@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hil that is soo EXCITING! Congrats to you guys! You guys are going to have a great time with another cutie around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing the happy baby dance for you!! I was thinking the other day when you guys might have another....so exciting little man will make such a wonderful big brother!!! Ya Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain!! I am so excited for you! I need you to write me...I have a great baby present idea for Jon & Landry but it requires some help from you...if you want too! Jacquie. jacquiekorella@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations Hilary!!! That is so exciting!!! We are expecting our little man any day now!!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Hang in there. And eat all the KFC and sonic you want. Based on Caleb's size, you'll need to eat around the clock to keep this little one nourished. :) can't wait to see you at Landry's shower! xxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs