Tuesday, July 21, 2009

tired.

Today was a long day. It was a typical wonderful day in the life of a mother, but I am pooped. I woke up early, played at the park, shopped at Target, ate some snacks, took a nap, played outside, cleaned the house, went on walks (yes plural.. the kid loves them), made dinner, cleaned up, gave Little Guy a bath, put him to sleep, worked on blogs, ate a snow cone and now I am ready to prop my feet up and finish what I started last night:

Thanks to my sister-in-law for suggesting this wonderful movie! Thanks to Netflix instant play, where I am able to watch it and convince myself that it is "free" (even though I'm paying a monthly fee). It is one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. I have been on a Jane Austen kick lately (I watched 4 movies based on her books in one week) and this is a nice compliment to those!

It consists of two discs, and is four hours long. My husband and I started it at 11:00PM last night and only made it to 1:00AM. It was hard to turn off! I can't wait to finish the last half tonight. If you haven't seen it, all I have to say is rent it. watch it. love it.

2 comments:

  1. Motherhood is hard work!

    Glad you like the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched it... loved it... made me cry

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs