Monday, July 20, 2009

State Fair here I come...


Oh boy am I excited.

The other day I found out Rodney Atkins is coming to our state fair this year, and I can't wait! I love his music and love the fact that he is a family man even more. It doesn't hurt that he looks cute in his cowboy jeans and baseball cap.

My favorite song of his is "Watching You" due to the fact that it melts my heart when my husband sings along to it (he won't ever admit to it), knowing he is thinking about him and Little Guy. You can find the video to my favorite song of his here.

I have yet to get tickets, but when I do it will be one happy day. I'm ready to get my cowgirl on. Wanna join me?

3 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY would want to join you. If only we weren't coming up there a couple weekends before...

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was too mean. I had to delete it. Bucky is sweet. ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs