Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Pioneer Day!


Photos courtesy of South Idaho Press

I hope you all have a wonderful Pioneer Day. I am so grateful for those pioneers who sacrificed so much so that I can have the life I have today! For more info on this holiday, go here.

We are headed to the in-laws for the annual Spudman Triathlon. My father-in-law is in charge of setting up the finish line each year, so we are going to go see if we can help! I wish I could tell you that I was participating in this huge event and I am a natural born athlete, however seeing how I can't walk a couple of blocks without feeling winded.. it's probably a good thing that I'm not. Instead, I will stand on the sidelines (eating a donut or two) and watch crazy insane people participate in pure torture.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs