Friday, June 5, 2009

Hil's Blog is back!

Hi everyone!  After THREE WHOLE DAYS of trying to figure out how to transfer my domain name from wordpress to blogger, I finally got it!  I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of this google help groups guy.  

I'm so excited to be back to blogger and can't wait to introduce some new features to you all in the future.  

I am also very excited about my new tag line "finding joy", since that is one of my new years resolutions this year.  It really has reminded me to find joy every day, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results.

I have lots to post and catch up on, including some yummy new recipes that have to do with big red summer fresh strawberries, but for now I better get back to packing!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. How did you transfer pervious posts on wordpress to blogger? I've been trying to figure it out for months! I really don't want to move each one....

    Thanks! sydneyv at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs