Saturday, May 2, 2009

World, meet Stella.

My brother and his wife just found out they are going to have a baby girl.  My family couldn't be more exited as my Little Guy is the only grandchild currently.  So, she will be the first granddaughter.  

I was thrilled when my brother asked me to design a blog for sweet baby Stella.  My sister in law sent me a few swatches of Moda fabric that she likes and we went from there.  

I think it turned out so sweet and simple for a sweet baby girl.  After all, every baby needs a cute blog... don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i love this design. what a sweet baby girl name and such cute cute patterns and fonts. way to go. i love that scripty, what's it called? you are one talented girl, hilary! and congrats to the expectants..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute, and I'm so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs