Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Tunes 09

No other season brings me more joy than summer.

I love playing out in the sunshine all day with Little Guy.  

I love how BBQ is a constant smell in the summer air.  

I love the flowers.  Oh the flowers.  I just got back from the most gorgeous nursery I have ever seen.  We went for our enrichment night, and I decided when I grow up I want to own a nursery and work with flowers all day long.  

I love talking out on the porch later than usual because the sun doesn't go down until 9:00.

I love not having to layer on 10 different articles of clothing just to keep warm.  Speaking of which, I love my capris and short sleeve shirts.

I love popsicles, fudgcicles, creamcicles, and ice cream sandwiches.  I especially love seeing them smeared all over my Little Guys face and T-shirt.

I LOVE snow cones, and the fact that there is a snow cone shack on every corner. Tiger's Blood and Pina Colada here I come!

I love sleeping with the windows open.

I love the 4th of July. My hometown can host a mean firework show. If you don't feel patriotic by the end, you probably don't have a soul.

I love going to the park and eating dinner on a big blanket on the green, lush grass.

I love driving with my windows down.  I love singing/boogying to my summer tunes mix at the top of my lungs while Little Guy nods his head to the beat in the back seat.

Speaking of boogying, how about I share my Summer Tunes 09 list with you.  Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you would add to it!

Warning: You are about to witness utter and complete randomness. So please don't say you were not warned.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2 comments:

  1. ooooooo, i love seeing other people's play lists! and OH how i miss the IF firework show. there's just nothing that compares. so much fun. we didn't even go see any last year b/c we put brennan to bed and then ourselves. i remember putting ear plugs in to drown out the firework noise. so sad, but i knew i'd be nursing by 1am and had to get some sleep!!! not sure about this year with it scaring brennan, but we'll see. what happened with caleb last year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a tiger's blood ADDICT. I can't wait for summer to REALLY come here in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs