Monday, May 11, 2009

Catching up.

The only problem with taking a completely beautiful and relaxing vacation down south for 5 days is that you come home to a house (and inbox) FULL of work.  I will be answering e-mails, unpacking, doing laundry, reading the 131 updates in my google reader, catching up on designs, and installing blog templates all. day. long.

I am hoping to find time to write about my amazing mom for mother's day (a little late) and the gorgeous trip we just came from.  Until then... hi-ho hi-ho it's off to work I go...

2 comments:

  1. I see we have lots in common this week.... I love getting away but this week I will pay for it in house work! Hope yours goes well and we can both get to relaxing again soon.

    ♥A

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is a very interesting article!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs