Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Little Picaso

The other day I discovered this little masterpiece on top of my filing cabinet.  I was a little upset and couldn't believe I was having to deal with this already.  The first thing that came to my mind was, "How on earth can I get rid of this?" I came up with all sorts of ideas, some even involved painting, but then I remembered I had a Magic Eraser in my cleaning closet. Whoo hoo!

The day was about to be saved by cute little Mr. Clean (actually... does any one else find this guy incredibly creepy looking or is it just me? He is bald, has bushy white eyebrows, and a huge hoop ring in one ear... yikes. Ok, back to the real subject at hand.)

There was just one problem. I couldn't bring myself to cleaning it off. I had every intention of scrubbing Mr. Clean all over that crayon only to be left with a blue Magic Eraser and a good as new filing cabinet. But then I thought about how precious the little scribbles were.

My baby made those scribbles.

The little guy who just 18 months ago couldn't do anything by himself. He depended on me for everything. Now, he is growing more independent each and every day.

How did he even get the crayon bag open? Just a couple days ago he had to bring it to me to open for him.

It may sound silly, but I think I'm going to keep that little scribble forever to remind me of how fast my Little Guy is growing. Besides, maybe one day he will be a modern day Picaso and I will be able to sell my filing cabinet for millions as one of his very first pieces of art.

3 comments:

  1. That was such a cute post! I can't wait to be a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5QQG67 slhkwmigwfvd, [url=http://gftazxfizdsx.com/]gftazxfizdsx[/url], [link=http://hvfcuopoyhwi.com/]hvfcuopoyhwi[/link], http://khomchdthfdl.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs