Saturday, April 25, 2009

Love Story meets Viva La Vida

I used to play piano back in the day.  I took piano lessons from 4th grade to 9th.  I actually LOVED playing the piano. My main reason for quitting was that I hated recitals. I would get sick to my stomach over having to perform in front of people.  I have regretted quitting for quite some time now and seeing talented pianist like this only makes the guilt worse.

I love this video, thank you to Cassie for posting it.  These two songs happen to be some of favorites currently and I think this arrangement is just awesome!  I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did.

6 comments:

  1. My brother sent me this on facebook a few days ago! I love it...even though I really don't like Taylor Swift. Amazing composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this. seriously so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful arrangement! And you cupcakes in the last post are so cute. Sounds like little guy had the time of his life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hil this is so cool! I have only watched it like 5 times today...and am downloading for a ringtone... Im lame I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Doctor-Approved Pill Will Actually Expand, Lengthen And Enlarge Your Penis. 100% GUARANTEED!The penis enlargement pills are available to men at the lowest price
    Safe and effective penis enlargement is possible with http://www.just4-sex.com
    Learn about penis enlargement pills, extenders and other products to increase penis size.
    Penis Enlargement 100% customer satisfaction! is available to men at the lowest price on the internet

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs