Thursday, April 2, 2009

Introducing Simply Yours Premades Shop

The time has FINALLY arrived for the reveal. I can now tell you about what I have been working on for the last several days.

Introducing... Simply Yours Premades! I know that I have offered cute premade blogger templates for a while, but now I have given the shop a whole new section that is dedicated to my premades. It is a lot more organized and easier to navigate around.

There are FIVE new designs in the shop. My hope is to add several more within the next week, so be sure to keep checking back!

There is also a new Sale! section where you can find select templates that will be discounted temporarily.

Here is one of my favorite new designs. If you love it as much as I do, you better act quick as it is a retirement only template.

picture-11



By the way, I seem to be struggling with my blog feed. For some reason my blog is not showing up in Reader. I have tried Google Groups but they weren't much help at all (never answered the question-s I posted). If you have any idea how I can fix this problem, let me know. Until then, just keep checking back for updates... I am still here!

2 comments:

  1. wow. really cute things in your shop. i love the birds & flowers design. and i was wondering about your rss feed. but your site is darling, i may as well visit the real thing! p.s. what is with this crazy snow?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog isn't showing up on Bloglines right now either? No idea how to fix it, just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs