Friday, April 10, 2009

If only I had the time and patience...

to make this adorable little Easter basket.  I'm in love with this happy, homemade, fabric Easter cuteness.

tutorial-3-12-09


Image from: Moda Bake Shop



Ideally I would love to make one in happy blue/green/turquoise/yellow/orange colors for my Little Guy.

Realistically we will probably just scrounge around and find an empty basket to use (or empty one for the time being).

Anyone want to make one for me?  There would be quite the reward for your hard work.  You can find the tutorial here.  Happy Easter all!

2 comments:

  1. As if I don't find enough things to put on my must-make list by myself. Thanks a lot Hilary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed this to my mom. We love it!! I think we are going to make them! (Too late for this year, of course, but maybe we will have them done by next Easter...)

    Thanks for the link!! I love that blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs