Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whatever happened...

I decided that it's about time for an update post!  I have mentioned a few things on this blog that I thought could use a follow-up.

Hobbies:

I made this post about a year ago about how I needed a hobby.  I am happy to say that I have attempted all three hobbies that I mentioned.  I have made a few cakes, one of which I made my own fondant to decorate with.

I have also done a little digital scrapbooking but my blog designing has kind of taken over for now.

And, as for the photography hobby... I just purchased a Cannon Rebel XSI during Circuit City's going out of business sale.  I have been playing around with it a bit and can't wait to learn more about how on earth to use it.

Grey Hair:

You may remember when I found my first grey hair.  Luckily, I haven't spotted any others since that post.  (Knock on wood!)

Nioxin:

It has been exactly 4 months since I used my last drop of Nioxin shampoo and conditioner.  I have to say that I am not a happy camper.  My Dove just isn't cutting it.  I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my hair.  What used to be soft, shiney, silky and smooth is now brittle, dry and surrounded in fly aways.  I miss you Nioxin!  It's a good thing mother's day is coming up soon...

Addictions:

After admitting to my Diet Vanilla Pepsi addiction...er...affinity... I decided to end it.  I finished my last case of Diet Vanilla Pepsi two weeks ago from today and haven't had one since.  I do not plan on giving it up entirely (it is far too heavenly to do that) but I do not plan on having one every day either, or even every week for that matter.

I also haven't had any cookie dough for two weeks (CRAZY, I know).  I haven't done this intentionally... I just ran out of cookie dough and have had Girl Scout Cookies to get me through my drought.  I'm sure I will be making another batch once I run out of Thin Mints.

The Perfect Jean:

I am still on the quest for the perfect jean.  I appreciate everyone's suggestions and if you still have a suggestion for me... please help!  I have checked out Target, Down East (for Big Star), and a few places online.  I have found a couple I like and am just trying to narrow them down.  Don't worry, I will be sure to post the final decision!

My Blogger Design Business:

I am receiving orders pretty steady now, but I am still able to limit my working time to when my little guy is sleeping... it has been ideal!  I have some exciting things in store for the shop and can't wait to share them with everyone here pretty soon!

Be sure to let me know if I have missed anything.  I would be happy to update you on anything that I have mentioned in the past and failed to follow up on!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear how all of that stuff is going. For some reason your blog is not updating on my reader and that is making me very sad. So are you coming with me to the digital scrapbooking retreat or what? (hint: check my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun if you need help with your camera let me know. I own a bunch of canon's and also a rebel..... aka my photography business... so if at any time you have any questions dont hestitate to ask... good luck and you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like your your blog and I love that you posted "everydaypeoplecartoons" here..it reminded of my weekly guaranteed-to-make-you smile dose newsletter when I was having my son.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs