Monday, February 2, 2009

Is anyone else cold?

I am sitting here taking a break from designing a few blogs and I noticed that my hands are F.R.O.Z.E.N.  Literally.  Well, maybe not literally, but pretty darn close!  I realized that my heater had been turned off (for fear of it drying out my little guy's nose and causing him to get even more sick).  So, I have turned it back on and am trying to warm up so that I can get my creative juices running again.

I am just curious though, is anyone else cold?  My parents are enjoying 60 degree weather today and I just don't think it's very fair.  I would feel much better if I wasn't the only one suffering from this brutal winter.  Afterall, they do say that misery loves company, right?

Just so you don't think that all I am doing is sitting here complaining about the cold, I thought you should know that I  am also eating Mr. Orville Redenbacher's new "Natural" lime and salt popcorn...holy cow is it good.  I think I found a new love.  See?  I'm not THAT lazy.

7 comments:

  1. No offense, but that sounds kind of gross. ;) But...maybe I will take your recommendation and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was hot today. it was 77 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really, lime flavored popcorn? not sure about that one hil. i have never been one to enjoy the lime flavored food options: diet coke/coke, chips, that's about all i've tried...i think of myself as an open minded woman. i'm hoping i'll see them in the store soon, but i can't promise i will seek them out...there's just something about the drippy buttery blast-o-butter popcorn that really "melts" wink, wink, my heart!
    and yes, i'm freezing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree this year I seem so much colder... it really stinks if you ask me... I can't seem to take enough baths and wrap up enough... As for the popcorn not my fav but I have to say that is right up A's alley I will have to tell him about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am cold! I am so sick of this weather. I am ready to move to St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    I just started a blog today:
    seasons-seasonsofjoy.blogspot.com
    I used the basics- I just HAD to get started and go for it! I will be opening an Etsy shop soon!
    I love your blog designs, and I may contact you in the future to buy! However, I have to let my 15-year old son who is a Photoshop addict try first. He would never forgive me if i didn't.
    By the way- it was hot here in AZ today- about 84 degrees! That is is icky, too! It's February! It is supposed to be back in the 60's this weekend.
    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. J and I looked for that popcorn while shopping on Saturday, but I don't think anyone carries it down here. I'll keep looking because I am intrigued by it's oddity.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs