Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shine Shock.

About 4 years ago I discovered one of the most glorious hair products.  I realize that 4 years was a long time ago, but I just used this product again the other day and decided enough was enough.  It was time to share this secret product of mine with the world.  Well, if not the world, then at least to my fellow readers!

My hair seams to get so dull and lifeless during the winter months.  It is VERY dry where I live and that means my hair is very dry as well.  I suppose it doesn't help that I have naturally curly hair and therefore I either use a ton of product to keep it from frizzing or else I blow dry and flat iron it stick straight.  My poor hair, right?  I found Proclaim Spray on Glosser and haven't had a problem with dry/dull hair in the winter months ever since!  All you have to do is spritz A TINY BIT onto your hair after you have styled it.. and voila!  Instant shine!

The greatest part about this product?  Like the Nioxin, it lasts forever!  I bought a 12 oz bottle for $6 about 2 years ago and still have that same bottle.  However, that could be because I don't use it every day but only when my hair really needs it.  Still, $6 is a smokin' deal for such an awesome product!  You can find it at any beauty supply store.  I happened to find mine at Sally's.

CAUTION: DO NOT SPRAY TOO MUCH OR YOUR HAIR WILL LOOK GREASY.  A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY!

4 comments:

  1. hmmm...6 dollars makes that very tempting. Too bad John Masters just sent me an enormous bottle of their product. I will be using it forever. A spray version seems like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am adopting the work "smokin" for the rest of the week. use it three times daily for extra spice;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always so bad at the little goes a long way thing. I always end up with way too much product in my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product is found in the AA haircare area of most stores. Unfortunately, my girls and I can go through a bottle a month(with AA hair, our hair is VERY dry naturally). This stuff is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs