Friday, January 16, 2009

Resolution #3

Remember my new years resolution #3?  No?  Well no worries, I almost didn't remember it either.  #3 was Enjoy the Tantrums.  I just so happened to find someone who has mastered this goal and wanted to share it with you.



I love how the kid realizes that there is no worth in a tantrum if no one is watching.  Just think, if these parents wouldn't have enjoyed this tantrum and video taped it, we wouldn't have this funny video to laugh at. Not only that, but they wouldn't have won any money from America's Funniest Home Videos!

I couldn't find the original (which actually goes on for twice as long) so if you happen to come across it let me know and I'll replace this one.

6 comments:

  1. ha! My dad emailed me that last year sometime. Thanks for reminding me about it! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid is hilarious, although that would get old REALLY quick if it was my own child! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, this is so what i do with brennan. sean sometimes thinks it's cruel and unusual, but i'd go crazy if i took life so seriously all the time! plus, it is kind of funny when you step away from the situation;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got emailed this a while back and thought it was hilarious. Our little ones certainly grasp the concept of a tantrum quickly, don't they?! Thanks for the laugh, again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that! Especially how the dog is in on the parenting too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs