Monday, December 8, 2008

Tis the Season to be Jolly and Joyous!

FALALA!  Yes, I am quoting "A Muppets Christmas Carol".  Gotta love it.  What?  You have never seen it?!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THIS THEN?! GET OFF YOUR BOOTY AND GO WATCH IT!  Well, only if you want to.  You will love it.  But finish reading this first because it will be worth it.

So, I know you are all thinking, "Gee, I sure wish I could decorate my blog like I decorate my house around Christmas time."  Well guess what?  Now ya can.  Not only that, but you can for FREE.  Want a cute blog like this:





Well then, what are you waiting for?  Head on over to Simply Yours Designs and check out the Holiday Layout Freebies!  Yay!  Merry Christmas.  Keep checking back for more.  I'm only gettin' started... I know, I know... I'm a little late.  I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet... how sad is that?!  No worries though because it is going up tomorrow!

One more thing!  If you happen to grab a free layout, come back and let me know so I can check it out!

3 comments:

  1. You are so generous. Cute Freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok question? I LOVE my background that I got from you, so how do I put up a christmas one but still get my background back for after christmas? is that possible?

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs