Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Feminine Touch

I got a new phone recently, due to signing my life away for two years to T-Mobile once again.  It is called the W490, not to be confused by the Razor or Krazor or Lazor or Fazor... sorry I couldn't resist rhyming a few more.  I don't care how much it looks like any of those, it is a W490.  It is such a cute phone and I LOVE that it is pink.  For one, it makes it so my husband doesn't decide to trade me phones because mine "fits in his pocket better" like what happened last time we got new phones.  However, that did work out for the best because he gave me a really great phone that lasted 3 years and is still going strong.

The coolest part about my new phone is that I can receive e-mails.  After about a week of having my phone I decided to play around with it while I was waiting to fall asleep one night.  I discovered that it had an application for email.  I knew that in order to receive email you had to pay extra and have it added to your plan and yadda yadda, but I wanted to give it a try.

So, I selected the cute little envelope icon with an "e" on it (as to not confuse it with the envelope for texting) and added my personal email address, then submitted it.

I watched as my phone told me to wait while it connected and the next thing I knew my emails were all on my little cell phone screen.  I was shocked, and couldn't believe it.  Then I started to giggle as I lay there at 12:00 AM in my bed realizing that I could receive emails on my phone!  I then added my business email and thought about how great it would be to have my emails with me everywhere I went.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking I was pretty darn cool.  The next thing I knew, I was forced into consciousness at 6:30 AM by an alert telling me I had received an e-mail.  I opened my phone up only to be blinded by the light shining off of the screen.  I read the e-mail and realized that it was a blog order.  I already had 6 pending orders at that moment and was enjoying the fact that I didn't have to think about them while I slept.  It was at that point when I decided that having my e-mails with me AT ALL TIMES wasn't as great as I thought it would be.  Who likes being woken up at 6:30 AM anyway?!

Oh well, at least my phone is still pink... and not just any kind of pink... but Bubblegum Pink!  OOOHHHH!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! My older sister has sprint's version of that pink phone. She loves having a pink phone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same phone and I LOVE it!!! I have it in lime green and my hubby has the Black with orange. We signed our life away for 2 years as well with T-mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaaay, you are so cute. love that you were looking at emails in bed. adorable. plus, now you have cell phone ads on your page;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs