Thursday, October 23, 2008

Where in the World is Hil?

I am sure you all have been saying to yourselves, "Hey, where's Hil?".  I would like to take the time to explain myself, not justify, just explain.  I am currently visiting my parents with my little guy.  We up and left my husband last Thursday, driving 10 hours in the car with my Aunt and Uncle who were sweet enough to let me mooch a ride (I HATE mooching...it was very hard...but I got over it).

I was so sad to leave, but my sweet husband reassured me that if ever there was a good time for me to up and leave with our son, now was that time.  He has midterms this week, and is pretty busy at work.  He claims that he would feel guilty staying late at work and going to the library to study if he knew we were at home waiting for his arrival. I love that man, he always knows the right things to say!

What have I been up to?  A whole lot of nothin'.  It has been so nice to have people fighting over who gets to do what with my little guy.  They were even eager to change the kid's diaper!  CRAZY.  Since I have had so much time, I have been able to get a few blogs done.  I love seeing the style of each person come out in their blog design. Here are a few that I have done in the last week or so.







Cute Blogger Templates

2 comments:

  1. They look great!! I am always checking your blog looking for new designs. You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hil, you are soo talented! These look great! I am trying to convince my husband to let me get one of your templates:) Good Work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs