Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A few things I love...

Here are a few things I love:

  1. Getting into bed after just washing and drying the sheets... they always smell and feel unbelievable!

  2. A good pair of jeans that fit just right.

  3. Hearing my favorite song on the radio, turning the volume up and singing at the top of my lungs. It's sad that this MP3 world has taken the fun out of that, seeing how you can listen to your favorite song anytime and anywhere now a days.

  4. Taking that first bite of Peanut Butter Cup Perfection from Cold Stone Creamery and feeling complete bliss.

  5. Watching my little guy learn how to clap by taking one hand and smacking the wrist of his other hand over and over again.

  6. Finding a text from my husband randomly through out the day that says "I love you".

  7. The scent that comes with a rain storm.

  8. Cuddling up in over sized sweats on a cold wintry day with a big cup of Stephen's Hot Cocoa and some toast.

  9. Playing Phase 10 or SkipBo with my husband every Sunday night and TOTALLY DOMINATING him. :) Love you babe!

  10. The way my little guy will cuddle up to me right after he wakes up in the morning or after a nap. I also love the way he smells when he wakes up.

  11. Catching up with long lost friends over a yummy bagel sandwich.

  12. Eating carrots, tomatoes, peas, and squash fresh out of the garden that my hands helped plant.

  13. Making cookie dough just to eat it.


That's it for now. This list will be continued... possibly every Wednesday but I'm not making any promises. :)

1 comment:

  1. QbRTM0 esppfuulpceq, [url=http://roexxkscwcfp.com/]roexxkscwcfp[/url], [link=http://ghimlbejzqoa.com/]ghimlbejzqoa[/link], http://shhymxphumnv.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs