Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cold Stone Addict

I have a confession to make. My name is Hil, I am a stay at home mom, and I am addicted to Cold Stone Ice Cream. Phew...I feel better now that it is all out on the table. To be serious, I really love Cold Stone. It is one of those places where I can go and my mood will instantly improve by at least 10 times. I tend to get the exact same thing every time I go. I have two creations that I rotate through, Cookie Doughn't Ya Want Some with Cake Batter Ice Cream and Peanut Butter Cup Perfection. My stomach is grumbling right now just from thinking about them.

So, why the confession? Because I just heard the best news that I have heard in a long time. You want to hear it? Make sure you are sitting down. Ok, here it goes... Cold Stone Creamery is holding the "World's Largest Ice Cream Social" tomorrow night between 5 and 8 PM. What does this mean? FREE COLD STONE ICE CREAM! They will be handing out free 3 oz servings of two new creations. This event is in support of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. They will be collecting donations during the Ice Cream Social for this wonderful organization.

I am definitely going to go...because what better excuse is there to go get a quick "fix" for my addiction then charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs