Thursday, August 28, 2008

I WON!

I won a $20 gift certificate to Scribble It thanks to Hannah (my awesome sister-in-law) over at Sherbet Blossom Studio! I couldn't be more excited about this whole thing. I know you have all read my posts about going over and entering her contests, and I have had her button on both of my blogs all month. I was really starting to give up, seeing how she had had SEVERAL giveaways already. I honestly never win anything. I think that this moment calls for an acceptance speech! Here goes nothin':

I first of all want to thank Hannah for providing the opportunity to win this prize. I also want to thank Scribble It for existing and having such amazingly cute things. I want to thank my husband and child who had to put up with me checking Sherbet Blossom EVERY morning to see what new giveaway she was having and to see if I had won. I also have to thank the stash of frozen cookie dough that I kept in my freezer to get me through all of the times when I didn't win. And last, but not least, I want to thank the batch of no-bake cookies I made to celebrate my win (except I don't really know if I should thank them seeing how I almost ate half the batch all by myself...)!  I am so honored. :)

Ok, enough silliness. But, this should encourage you to head on over to Sherbet Blossom and enter the last of her giveaways. Right now, an ADORABLE slip from Vintage Hem is up for grabs. If I can win, you can win... and in case you don't... I might be able to share some of my cookie dough stash with you. Might being the major word here. I don't make promises I can't keep people.


I love this Blossoming Poppy from over there. I just wish I could think of a great place to put it! I also love the Name Wreath, and the super cute circle designs for a nursery. I'm not sure what I will end up choosing... but it's sure fun looking for now!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Hilary!! I am so glad you won one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WsSVo1 wrwzjavnwhoj, [url=http://whucjwzsqnnc.com/]whucjwzsqnnc[/url], [link=http://djxqbvwediqu.com/]djxqbvwediqu[/link], http://qmbmevifyhzd.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs