Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Luxurious Apartment

Growing up, I always could tell if we were staying at a nice, luxurious place on vacation if they had a sauna. It was a given that if there was a sauna in the house, cabin, hotel, etc. in which we were staying then we were really livin' it up. I am not really sure why I thought this, seeing how I am very intolerant to heat. But, I guess it is because they were so uncommon and you really only saw them in mansions and amazingly monstrous cabins.

Well I have to say that I now live in one of those luxurious places that has a sauna. In fact, it is even better than any sauna I have ever seen. It isn't one of those tiny rooms with wood benches and some coals in the corner. Nope. Instead, my entire apartment is a sauna! How lucky am I?! We live on the upper level with no A/C, no huge trees to shade the sun away, and no ceiling fans. Since the weather has finally decided to heat things up a bit, our apartment can get up to anywhere between 80 and 95 degrees. Now, before you go and get all jealous on me, let me just say this... Sitting in a sauna all day long with a 9 month old who is crawling and walking EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING may make you sweat your brains out and and even help you lose a few pounds, but it is NOT luxurious. One of these days when I build my own mansion, I think I will just have to leave the sauna out of the plans. I have already lived my life of luxury thanks to my apartment.

7 comments:

  1. Oh yuck! I am so sorry. You should go hang out in your grandma's basement and eat some of her frozen food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live in a sauna too! We've teased the idea of getting a window unit but those electric bills sure are a lot smaller with out A/C. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Florida university sport? Funny fantasy sport names is here http://blogprosport.com/ !
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your most actual amateur resources here http://amateur.goodnanoav.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this growing industry each person need the best apartment and even luxury also. Nice post and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Living in luxury apartment has the difference and wen can enjoy alot and we will have the ultimate satisfaction too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best in luxury apartment is their amenities the way the interiors and even the external things also.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs