Monday, June 23, 2008

My New Swimsuit

I was on vacation this past week and spent most of my time out in the pool. It was a lot of fun, however I couldn't help but feel self conscious about my new body. My old swimsuits from before I was pregnant still fit, however I have curves in places that weren't there before. So, I decided it was time to get a new suit. Here is the one that I got. I absolutely love it! It totally disguises any flaws that might be still hanging around. It was a bit expensive... but in my opinion it was well worth the money! Modbe has a ton of cute suits this season and if I can justify it, I may just have to get another one!

5 comments:

  1. That is a darling suit!! I have a few Modbe suits and I really like them. But...if I had your body...I wouldn't be worrying about flaws! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute swimsuit! I love it. I own a 4-5 modbe swimsuits and I love them (My friend worked for them and would give them to me for $5-10/each! I wish she still worked there...)

    Hilary...if I looked like you, I wouldn't be worried about flaws!! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is totally cute. I get exactly what you're saying about post baby...differences. By the way, re: the cooking/digital scrapbooking deal? Yes, we so have a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! now we need a photo of you IN the suit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a modbe suit this year. I learned that I am VERY pear shaped! The lady had to keep fighting me not to look at the size tags. I love my suit though. I am not sure how much use I'll get out of it this year.....Maybe I need to take a trip to Uncle Ken's to check out the new pool. It looks way fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs