Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chunky Dunk

Here are a couple of my first layouts using Photoshop Elements. I am still a beginner (as you can see) but I just thought I would get these posted for those of you who are wondering what on earth digital scrapbooking is. I have had so much fun playing around with Elements and I am very sad that my trial will be up in 9 days. The best part about this is that I have been able to get everything for free! I am pathetic and check Digi Free and IKEA Goddess everyday for cute stuff. I also love Shabby Princess and have downloaded everyone of those kits. It has paid off because I now have hundreds of kits and templates that were freebies! One of these days maybe I won't be so cheap... but not for now!


Credits: Wordart from Words by Bethany, Papers and Elements: Dulce Sophia Collection by Izabel Mendez

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Hilary! Those are magazine-worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love Photoshop Elements too. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but I keep hoping I'll get better. Anyway, Photoshop is just so fun to play with. You can really do just about anything. And yes, I also love how cheap digital scrapbooking is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hil-
    That is so cute! We need to get together and you can show me what that is all about! I want to know more about how to get started and stuff.
    -Brooke

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs