Monday, May 12, 2008

My Addiction

I have an addiction.  It is really quite pathetic actually.  I'm not sure when it started and I don't see it ending any time soon either.  My addiction is cookie dough.  I love it.  I can't survive without it.  I love it in ice cream (cookie doughn't you want some with cake batter ice cream from coldstone is absolutely amazing!) or even in little candy bite size pieces, but I especially love it just all by itself, right out of the bowl!

While I was pregnant I think I made cookies at least once a week toward the end (sometimes even twice...shhh...don't tell) just so I could have some cookie dough.  Now that I am not pregnant, I am not able to justify making it as often.  I search for opportunies to make them.  If there is ever a sign up sheet in Relief Society to bring a dessert, I am all over it! 

Well, last night I had a weak moment.  I had had a pretty rough week this last week and decided I needed a "pick-me-up".  I caved in and made some cookie dough.  Let me tell you... I was on cloud 9!  The second that spoon full of ooey gooey goodness reached my mouth, my eyes rolled back into my head and I was in heaven.  It is so pathetic what that stuff does for me. 

So tell me, I am curious, what is your addiction?

2 comments:

  1. I love cookie dough too. I think you already know my addiction. At least yours is a LOT cheaper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my addiction has always been cookie dough too, but my personal preference is Pillsbury sugar cookie dough that is already portioned out in bite size pieces. The routine is to go and buy a package, telling myself that I will have a tasty treat to last me the whole week, and inevitably, the entire package (consisting of 24 cookies mind you) is gone before I can finish the first three episodes of whatever seaon of Desperate Housewives I'm re-watching. I would way rather have the cookie dough than the cookies, and the cake batter than the cake.

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs