Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm in love..

elements

...with Photoshop Elements 6. I realize that those of you with THE photoshop will roll your eyes at this post, but I truly do love Elements. I suppose one of the reasons why I love it so much is due to the fact that for the past 3 years I have had to edit my photos with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I was 'somewhat' able to fix red eye (except you could totally tell that's what I had done with the end product) and allowed me to crop. That is about it. Needless to say, I have been having a blast with Elements. Unfortunately, it is only a 30 day trial. I have 26 days left and I am trying to use it as much as possible until then! I am also starting to save my nickels and dimes to eventually buy the program once my trial is up.

Elements has also created a digital scrapbook monster out of me. I spent my entire Memorial Day weekend downloading as many freebies as I could find! However, I have come to the conclusion that I will just have to fork out some money to get some decent kits.

2 comments:

  1. You need to post some of your pages! And...I wouldn't roll my eyes at you. Element does almost everything that photoshop can...and the stuff it doesn't have you would probably never use.

    I am glad you have it! I love being able to color correct my photos when the exposure is off. I wish I had time to do some digital scrapbooking too! We are coming out with a digital idea book in a couple months. I will make sure to get that one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've been out of the scrapbooking scene for a while now and have no idea what digital scrapbooking entails. Is that how you get your family blog to look SO ADORABLE? Feel free to enlighten me! By the way...looks like you've found a hobby!

    ReplyDelete

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Designs